Translate this page:

Translate this page:

Translate this page

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mythic GME & Shock: Social Science Fiction: Feedback

I've gotten some terrific feedback from members on the Mythic Yahoo Group (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Mythic_Role_Playing). For how to name the Inquisition and the tech/drug used to induce the mystical state of mind, Bruce suggested looking at foreign translations for words such as "Enlightenment". David also suggested "Inspiration X" for the illegal street drug, which I liked and made me think of other names. I will get to work on those soon.

In addition to that, David also asked an interesting question regarding whether the knowledge of bio-chemistry was the sole province of the Orthodoxy clergy, or whether it was more widely available to everyone. Both options made me think of interesting implications, and I think the folks will have some of their own, which I'm interested in reading. Later, I will pose these questions to the Mythic Fate Chart so that Mythic can "choose", as it "owns" this shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, ideas.