Translate this page:

Translate this page:

Translate this page

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#WritingWithDice: Reframing the act of solo roleplaying

This is an implementation of something I've been musing and working on for a long while. It's built to provide a structure around writing fiction during those parts of a game when you are not engaging with creative aids (oracles, idea generators, etc).

I'm looking for playtesters, so I'm putting this out there as an open source thing. The google doc to the text is at this #WritingWithDice link.

If you have a chance to give it a test drive, let me know how you like it. If you happen to have G+ or Twitter, I'd like to request that you use the tag #WritingWithDice  in your post, if you don't mind. :-)  Just makes it easier for me to search feedback. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, ideas.