Translate this page:

Translate this page:

Translate this page

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Actual Play: Our Last Best Hope - The Killer Asteroid - Act 1 - Scenes 2 and 3


I found myself losing a bit of steam and interest when resolving the Threat of Scene 3. I'm chalking it up to a lack of crunch when resolving threats. The mechanical bits lack distinction, other than the window dressing you put around them. 

Also, there was a lack of mechanical progress towards Act II due to the Event Pool mechanics. Part of it is my fault for not moving a White die during my first threat when I had the chance, because I did not remember the rules. Still, you won't always get a roll where you can do that. 

Scene 2:


Scene 3: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, ideas.