Translate this page:

Translate this page:

Translate this page

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Our Last Best Hope - The Killer Asteroid- Act 2 - Scene 3 - Hema & Brett

Got a little bit stuck here. Either it's my tiredness or maybe it's a weakness of the transcript or the parser. I think it's how the movie transcripts slant. Scenes where I'm not focusing on personal lives, but rather on the crisis and actions related to it have gone faster and smoother. When the focus is on personal lives and relationships, I've had a harder time finding results I can integrate.

Still, it sort of worked out here with the pauses and changes in subject (which provided surprise). Oracle questions also came to the rescue (a last resort for me).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, ideas.