Character attribute definitions here.
1) Joy Shamrock (current Chaos Factor 6)
2) Syne MacReady [Rory's Story Cubes showed an alien when looking for a last name. I looked for "The Thing" in imdb.com to find out what his character's last name was. Terribly clever. :-p]
3) Kayla Lamb (default Chaos Factor)
7) Aminika (Mishale's mother. Default Chaos factor.)
8) The Killer (default Chaos Factor)
9) Gretchen (can add other Peace Corp staff members as it becomes necessary. Default Chaos Factor.)
10) Toby MacReady (Syne's ex-husband. Default Chaos Factor.)
11) Syne and Toby's twins (to be named)
12) Gloria: Terrel's mom; Joy's new client ( Chaos Factor 4)
13) Isleen: Terrel's fiance (Default Chaos Factor)
14) Terrel: Deceased
15) Lea Alvarez: Joy's contact in the homicide unit. (Default Chaos Factor)
16) Dana Fuentes: Joy's portly, nosy neighbor. (Default Chaos Factor)
17)Seargent Fahamu from the Kampala police.
1) Joy's gift: She is now blocked from everything except visions of the killer and his victims. [This should be an ongoing thread, because it will be cool if a Mythic Event brings it up. It'll be a vision that comes at random.]
3) Toby's change of character and his new philandering ways have given Syne cause to look for revenge by getting a hold of his old address book. She has tried to sully his reputation with his contacts. (This happened off scene, and an email from Syne is awaiting Joy whenever she gets to her account)
5) Radi's little brother relationship to Kayla
Does the juggling have any significance?(Given the other visions, it's just a thing of the kid's personality. No significance.
Mishale, Radi and other deceased folks continue to come to Joy-- in some cases to aid her. (see #11)
7) What is/was on Kayla's mind while she was playing with the kids? Was it the breakup with the pilot? (see #8)
8): Kayla and Joy's ongoing communication regarding the killer. Was Kayla in communication with the killer too? (see #7) Update: Kayla continues to act like she has something to hide. She has asked Joy to leave after Joy confronts her.
9) The killer:
10) Contacting Terrel: Isleen does not want to let Joy use Terrel's engagement ring. Session was unsuccessful.
11) The killer's victims erupted into Joy's awareness, interrupting her latest session. They demand justice. (see #6)
12) Joy's last vision of the killer told her that he is expecting her. It's a man, but she can't see his face. How does he know? Kayla? (see #7 & #8)
14) Gloria is worried about her son in the afterlife, and decides to seek Joy out in Uganda (she cannot wait). She meets a portly gentleman during her trip, who is quite chatty and quite the jet-setter.
16) Radi's parents want Radi to move on. They think Kayla and Joy are as foolish as Radi for getting involved. What will be the fallout now that Radi is dead?
- Intervention - Session 1
- Intervention - Session 2
- Intervention - Session 3
- Intervention - Session 4
- Intervention - Session 5
- Intervention - Session 6
- Intervention - Session 7
- Intervention - Session 8
- Intervention - Session 9
- Intervention - Session 10
- Intervention - Session 11
- Intervention - Session 12
- Intervention - Session 13
- Intervention - Session 14